What is 3M Cloud Library
The 3M Cloud Library application is an innovative way to browse, borrow, and read popular fiction and non-fiction eBooks and eAudiobooks from Brookens Library. You will need a valid I-Card to use the application.
3M Cloud Library is available on these devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Nook devices, Sony, Kobo, and Android tablets and phones.
Don't have a device?
Don't worry! Brookens Library has a set of Kindle Fires available for check-out. Click here for more information!
Here's an overview video: http://youtu.be/MubG-cUKOto
If the book you are looking for is not owned by Brookens Library, you can suggest it for purchase. The library can only see what books have been suggested but does not see who see them.
- Using the left hand navigation tap "Filters".
- Tap “Suggestions for Library”
- Tap anywhere on the screen outside of the filter box.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen and search for your title or author.
- Tap the "Suggest" button to suggest this title to the libary.
3M Cloud Library Collection
Downloading Free eBooks
Most classic literature is available online for FREE download, therefore you will not find them on the 3M Cloud Library.
You can download them directly to your device from these links:
Here are more links for FREE eBooks: