What is 3M Cloud Library
The 3M Cloud Library application is an innovative way to browse, borrow, and read popular fiction and non-fiction eBooks from Brookens Library. You will need a valid I-Card to use the application.
3M Cloud Library is available on these devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Nook devices, Sony, Kobo, and Android tablets and phones.
Don't have a device?
Don't worry! Brookens Library has a set of Kindle Fires available for check-out. Click here for more information!
If the book you are looking for is not owned by Brookens Library, you can suggest it for purchase. The library can only see what books have been suggested but does not see who see them.
- Under the Search tab, tap the Refine Search Result button.
- Select the option “include books not in my library”
- Hit the Back Arrow to return to the search screen and search as normal.
- Once you have chosen a book, tap it to open the Book Details page.
- Tap the Add to Hold List button to add the book to your hold list.
3M Cloud Library Collection
Downloading Free eBooks
Most classic literature is available online for FREE download, therefore you will not find them on the 3M Cloud Library.
You can download them directly to your device from these links:
Here are more links for FREE eBooks: