Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
See answers to questions about:
Library Resources and Services for Course Instruction
How can my students learn about resources and services at Brookens Library?
- Librarians who have expertise in various subjects are happy to visit your class in person or virtually.Use this form to request library instruction.
- Librarians are available to collaborate on the development of research assignments.
- We can also design and record asynchronous video content.
- Librarians can also create online research guides tailored to your class.
- We offer research consultations for faculty and students
- Please see our Library Instruction Resources guide for more information on Library learning outcomes and topics of instruction.
Can a library web page be created for a course I'm teaching?