Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
See answers to questions about:
Library Resources and Services for Independent Research
Who should I talk to about library resources in my subject area?
- Contact the librarian for your discipline. See the list of subject experts.
What resources are available online?
- Our electronic journals are listed in Primo, our online catalog.
- Indexes and other databases can be found in our Databases A-Z list.
- IDEALS is a digital repository of UIS research.
Can I use the Library's electronic resources from off campus?
- Yes. Current UIS students, faculty, and staff can access databases on-campus or off-campus by logging in with their active NetID and password.
What do I need to know about copyright?
Does the Library have a place where I can store and preserve my research material in digital format?